Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Ban Request] MOFO_KrAziKilla
Albrecht Offline

white zhg symbol [Ban Request] MOFO_KrAziKilla

Hello,
as the title suggest, I hereby request that this player be punished. Today, around 12:30-13:00 GMT I think, he was being very toxic towards his teammates in teamchat, calling them useless and insulting them several times when his team (defending team) lost the round. I started a poll to ban him because of that, it got accepted and he came back soon after. However, Shorast was present then, and he tried to make it look like I was the guy falsely accusing him of something to troll him or something. These events are why I'm making this request. I reacted rudely towards him as well in the beginning, so if you're gonna punish me too, feel free to do so, I was playing as DoF_Infantry_Albrecht.

Best regards,
Albrecht

EDIT:
So after filing this request, I started playing again, and what do I see? A guy with the same prefix (MOFO), at it, insulting people on the server and starting a ban poll against someone. Got screenshots of it.

Spoiler: show
[Image: 20DB140C9BA1047B71B612B516D0782CB7B08EC8]
Spoiler: show
[Image: 203735A3B8B5515E3BA0CE2F6CDABC17832C5D7F]

put em in spoilers because forum stretching -Dumatadast
(This post was last modified: 05.08.2016 14:32 by Dumatadast.)
05.08.2016 13:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dumatadast Offline
Wiseman of the Eight Skyscrapers

RE: [Ban Request] MOFO_KrAziKilla

I never tried to make you the falsely accusing guy, matters like this happen all the time and I hoped that my presence would make you two would simply cut it at the time being. Seeing he continued to do it after I left too, he certainly is guilty of being a prick and deserves a tempban of sorts.
05.08.2016 14:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Albrecht Offline

(05.08.2016 14:38)Dumatadast Wrote:  I never tried to make you the falsely accusing guy, matters like this happen all the time and I hoped that my presence would make you two would simply cut it at the time being. Seeing he continued to do it after I left too, he certainly is guilty of being a prick and deserves a tempban of sorts.

Sorry, I wrote a misleading sentence there. I meant that KrAziKilla was trying to make it look like I was falsely accusing him once you were there, which certainly didn't improve my opinion of him, as you may understand. The guy acting like a prick after I started playing again was the other guy with the MOFO prefix. However, thank you for dealing with the matter.
(This post was last modified: 05.08.2016 17:29 by Albrecht.)
05.08.2016 17:28
DavidMF Offline
Pet of Zendar

He's monitored.
05.08.2016 19:15