Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
unban request
pep11 Offline

white zhg symbol unban request

Hi!

Ive been just banned from ZHG siege server. I dont really know by who and why, because after some arguing and accusing I was already calmed down, and just texted the usual "sure" after being killed by two strikes of a wooden stick by Pedo Ramsus.

It would be kind of u, if u could enlight me about the reasons of banning me. And if u could eventualy unban me, if u dont mind.

thx
14.08.2016 22:20
Find all posts by this user
Iruvatar Offline
Zendar Homing Arrows System

RE: unban request

Pep, you yourself know how you behave, it's sometimes funny and people mostly don't mind, until you cross the line, like today.
Starting polls on a guy you believe is a cheater then arguing about it.
Then swearing in Hungarian like a carriage driver.
Google translated:
'fucking smelly fucking prick köczög nyad you cheated motherfucker, you're gay pedo Ramses lobaszta'

As a regular on the server I would expect you to know how to behave and not to push it.
I wasn't the one who banned you, but I think you should stay banned for a time, hopefully you will learn how to behave and control your rage.

Monocle Rotation best map ever Monocle
14.08.2016 22:29
Blixn Offline
Goatknight

The reasons for your ban was: poll abusing despite continuously being told not to and repeated insulting, in particular insulting Pedo_Ramses, even though you tried to hide the insults by using Hungarian.

This is not the first occasion where you have been told to stop insulting and abusing polls and thus you received your ban.

It is a surprise how you did not know the reasons for your ban as it was clearly stated how you had been warned for the last time by two admins.

Rider of goats, Maker of pffs, Hunter of aimers and Webble of Inox.

(\___/)This is Bunny! Put him on your
(='.'=)signature to help him gain
(")_(")world domination
14.08.2016 22:31
pep11 Offline

Well thx for answering so quickly!

The reasons why Im swearing in hungarian:

1. Because pushing rage down is unhealthy, I have to give that bad energy away.
2. English is not the language I could express my feelings so well, as in hungarian.
3. Only hungarians understand it, so it hurts nobody - except when someone is copying it to google translater. But it is unable to translate this shit exactly anyway, as u could see.

I never text that shit for hungarians, although, they would rather laugh about it, and text back worse things. I only tanslate my swearings on request.

Pedo Ramsus:
I polled him twice tonight, yes. Its kind of an old story. But the second time was after one of you kicked me without a warning, and so the game gave the opportunity. I really didnt know it counts as "abusing the poll"

I can at least do some damage on all of you from time to time, even if Im not a match for most of the well known clan memebers (ZHG, Brothers, CCC, NabClub etc) and you kill me 10 times untill I kill u once.

But Pedo is different. Im unable to make the tinyest wound on him, he is always too far, or blocking and killing me in no time with any weapon. Until today, I was only suspicious, and just mocking him with the accusations. But I saw something today, that made me sure, he isnt clean.

The situation.
We climb the ladder.
I guy is coming from behind me, passing me by quickly, than he is passing another one about 6 steps away front of me, than hes jumping over the wall as first one.

He was Pedo Ramsus. He plays mostly defender, so it was a rare occasion to observ him from another side. That speed was not normal, and I know what Im talking about. I have never seen that from anyone before.

Well, I accept ur decisions, Im trying to change the way I play the game and crushing furniture around me instead of swearing in hungarian ( i still have some issues of getting rude, when ppl texting "ez", or kicking corpse, or texting me like I was a beginner.)

When can I try to request unban again? I do like ur server, and I texted it too a lot before this event.

best wishes
14.08.2016 23:06
Dumatadast Offline
Wiseman of the Eight Skyscrapers

1. I recommend you look into meditation, it helps a lot, "The science of breath" is good start for beginners, as our beloved server is no place to let out your inner demons.
2. and 3. It matters not what language you use, and if it hurts anyone at all - swearing is forbidden on the server, in all possible form, you are expected to present at least a degree of propriety.

The Pedo Rasmus guy case will be further investigated. We understand how he makes you feel, but alas it does not justify your filthy words. (Not that there is anything that could justify it, in any case)

The Council of Hunters has bestowed a three week period of exile on your shoulders. Use that time to think and reflect upon your actions, after that period you may come back to us here and appeal again. Spend that time well. and don't you dare play on other servers in the meantime

Judge Dumatadast
14.08.2016 23:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
DavidMF Offline
Pet of Zendar

(14.08.2016 23:06)pep11 Wrote:  1. Because pushing rage down is unhealthy, I have to give that bad energy away.
2. English is not the language I could express my feelings so well, as in hungarian.
3. Only hungarians understand it, so it hurts nobody - except when someone is copying it to google translater. But it is unable to translate this shit exactly anyway, as u could see.

Daaamn, you're supposed to give arguments to defend yourself, not make it worse.

The rule is simple, keep the chat clean, you get mad at someone, beat him ingame. If you can't and it makes you rage then take a break, play other game or just do something else.
Work on that anger.
(This post was last modified: 15.08.2016 10:18 by DavidMF.)
15.08.2016 07:45
pep11 Offline

Dumatadast, your honur,

I find 3 weeks exile as a sentence quite overdimensioned for swearing and using the ban poll, which is actually a legal part of the server. As discribed it earlier, I only used it twice, because an admin kicked me without any warning before, and so I regained the option.

Ask Vermin please, when did I poll anyone only based on rage, without a clear reason of trolling or glitching! It was more than a year ago (maybe two) against DRZ Nitros, the 145 ping friggin genious player.

Also consider it please, that almost no kick or ban poll goes through on the server, because most of us hit the 2, without even reading the name. I was aware of it as I polled Pedo twice last night, without counting on success!

About swearing:

Im playing on your server since several years, and I was allways been swearing in hungarian, english, french or german, and it was tolerated through all this time - just like for anyone else who wrote dirty things. Nothing pointed on the real possibility, that it can bring the ban penalty. According to this, banning me was a sudden and autocrate decision of your admin, whos identity is still not clear, but I think he was the one who had HipHop in hes name.

About the circumstances of baning me:

As I first texted about Pedos magical speed on the ladder, HipHop answered me, that I had to stfu, and it can be done easy. It made me quite angry because none of the best players had ever showed that skill before, so I answered rudely ofcourse (in english). Than he kicked me out without any warning. I came back, texted the long version of swearing in hungarian, and I polled Pedo the second time. Iruvatar told me to stop it, and I had to take it as a warning, so I stopped the accusations, or swearings, Ive lost my chance to poll anyway, and I played more or less "silently" afterwards.

HipHop was texting me something like "no further accusations without proof or else... ( i cant recall it exactly) ", than I was thinking, he was probably the second admin on the server, who kicked me. I answered him something like "u like the play the powerman here, dont u?" And he answered "yes". I reposted "pathetic" (truely it is) Than later Pedo klilled me again in a magical way, but I only texted my usual stuff "sure" and that was the moment, HipHop banned me from server.

My oppinion is that this had nothing to do with game rules, swearing, or justice, it wasnt a consequence of a clear regulation on the server, it was pure rage reaction from HipHop, he abused hes admin rights, because he was simply angry with me - it was hes way to give bad energy away.

My rage does no harm to anyone, not a single word is true of that shit I usually text in my language.

Hes rage is punishing me for something that was tolarated on the server since like ever. Where for example no door or wall glitchers were ever kicked out so quickly as a got banned by him.

Hereby I please the Council Of Hunters to reconsider my sentence and change it to one week, Ive learned my lesson anyway.

sincerely
15.08.2016 13:41
Blixn Offline
Goatknight

To clarify for you it was me who banned you and the reason has already been given. The fact that you does not seem to understand why you were banned does make me think that you actually did not "learn your lesson".

However, you are right in that some players may have gotten away with the same actions simply because there were admins around at the time. That however does not make it okay for somebody else to do the same.

Rider of goats, Maker of pffs, Hunter of aimers and Webble of Inox.

(\___/)This is Bunny! Put him on your
(='.'=)signature to help him gain
(")_(")world domination
15.08.2016 14:44
Iruvatar Offline
Zendar Homing Arrows System

The reasoning for your ban has already been explained.
You arguing about it and explaining the 'cheating' and defending your rage isn't helping your case.
I was on TS with Blixn (HipHopPi) as it happened, no admin abuse/rage was present.

End of discussion.

Monocle Rotation best map ever Monocle
15.08.2016 14:51
pep11 Offline

With all do respect, Blixn. You wrote me before:

"The reasons for your ban was: poll abusing despite continuously being told not to and repeated insulting, in particular insulting Pedo_Ramses, even though you tried to hide the insults by using Hungarian."

1. I wasnt continuously told not to do poll abusing. I would think "continuously" means several times through a time period - I polled him twice and I have been warned only once after the second poll, it isnt continuous for me.

2. I wont ever deny I was insulting Pedo Ramsus, thats what I always do. And later I usually calm down, and shut my mouth. Thats why its been always tolerated untill you came into as admin incognito.

3. I explained, why Im using hungarian, Im not hiding my insults - Its more expressive, more creative, and that can not be an insult, what can not be understood. You forexample I insulted directly in english. I always do that, when I really want to insult anyone. Hungarin stuff is just for me, and it helps.

(15.08.2016 14:51)Iruvatar Wrote:  The reasoning for your ban has already been explained.
You arguing about it and explaining the 'cheating' and defending your rage isn't helping your case.
I was on TS with Blixn (HipHopPi) as it happened, no admin abuse/rage was present.

End of discussion.

sure Undecided
(This post was last modified: 15.08.2016 15:09 by pep11.)
15.08.2016 15:04
Thread Closed