Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
unban request
pep11 Offline

white zhg symbol unban request

Hi admins in ZHG heaven! :-)

Three weeks ago as pep11 I was banned from ZHG siege for using dirty language. I"v been sentenced for a three week long ban.

Now three weeks are over, and I'm hereby asking you to let me play on your server again! I swear, I wont use worse expressions than "Sheet", "Sun of a beach", or "Peace of sheep" or something like this - if you don't mind of course ;-)

sincerely
pep11
(This post was last modified: 04.09.2016 21:12 by pep11.)
04.09.2016 18:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Iruvatar Offline
Zendar Homing Arrows System

RE: unban request

Hmm, it's not that you were sentenced for a three week long ban, rather that you could request an unban after 3 weeks.

The court, as Duma likes to put it, is yet to decide if you are unbanned or not.

I hope you have learnt your lesson and know that if you are unbanned you will be put on the Naughty list, which means no further misbehaviours.

Monocle Rotation best map ever Monocle
04.09.2016 22:42
pep11 Offline

Learning the lesson means, if I could behave myself? I'd say yes! Sure! Thinking about this whole thing another way than before - I dont think so, and you dont either, that would be kinda unreal.

I would be a bit surprised, if you wouldnt grant me access again, than as we all know - a lot of ppl do the dirty talk there, a lot of ppl is polling ban so easy, just like farting in the wind. Im rough, and rude, and yet not a troll, or glitchrider, or kick- banpoller, not a racist, or neonazi like a lot of ppl you let play there undisturbed.

I actually am the one, who whenever polls, you admins better listen to me, cause I hate, when the server is empty, I dont really want anyone to leave it. I was just a player, in a wrong time at the wrong place. Let me play, and monitor me, if you like!
04.09.2016 23:38
pep11 Offline

Please?
05.09.2016 19:04
pep11 Offline

All the admins went on holydays...
06.09.2016 17:33
DavidMF Offline
Pet of Zendar

Am I ? Our Highness unbanned you. You are free to Rage as much as you want on the server but keep it out of the chat o/
06.09.2016 18:05
pep11 Offline

(06.09.2016 18:05)DavidMF Wrote:  Am I ? Our Highness unbanned you. You are free to Rage as much as you want on the server but keep it out of the chat o/

Im sorry, I missunderstood it earlyer - I got used to be unnoticed :-)

Thank you very much. I'll do my best.
(This post was last modified: 06.09.2016 19:08 by pep11.)
06.09.2016 19:04