[Ban request] Enforcer
Enforcer Offline

white zhg symbol [Ban request] Enforcer

Names: Enforcer, Grand_Emperor_enforcer, Supreme_Emperor_Enforcer
ID: unkown
Servers: All active (and upcomming) servers
Reason:

RECAP AT THE BOTTOM

About a month ago I made a joke about a trial by combat after ongoing conflict with some people. Said trial would determine if I had a place on this server.
Since then, the people that wanted to get rid of me for real have chickened out of this trial and deleted the post. After having a chat with David that same day I decided to remain quiet for a while. During the past month, I played under both my own name and a different one for a couple of hours. That some people didn't like me was known, that I am an annoying cunt was known to me aswell.

However during my 'hidden' playtime, I read some things in chat and it became very clear half the server are a bunch of whiny cunts.
I have read things that do not only hurt me deeply, but are most of the time plain and simple lies. During the time I played under my own name, the same people that turned me into the black sheep of the server were nice to me or did not say anything at all. For them I have only one word, cowards.

I have played on this server for many years by now. Despite my faults I liked to believe that I still was not the worst of those that played on this server.
During the periods that ZHG admins were largely absent, I took it upon myself to 'govern' the server with nothing more than an option for a kick- or banpoll.
In return I am now getting punished for calling the idiots that played here, idiots.
At the same time, the values that I felt this server had compared to shitholes like mount and siege and wolfpack have fallen beyond a level I can live with.
Multiple cases have taken place were admins turn a blind eye to people that turn the server into chaos. We had time were blatant racist language was spoken on this server, and despite multiple ban attempts by regular players, the admins still did nothing. Just now a guy named "Adolf_Hitler" was allowed to play untouched for half an hour while 3 ZHG members were present during this time. Said person was only banned after a banpoll was made by a regular member.

Some people know that the past months have been nothing less but terrible for me and that warband was one of few ways out. Combining this with the above situation and the fact that I don't enjoy playing the way I am currently forced to play, made me make the decision to first ask shorast and then david what had happened to my trial. A question that I have been asking myself ever since my post was removed from this very forum. Since David didn't chicken out when asked, we did this "trial" on the Ludus server, with a clear victory for ZHG.

Therefore it seems only logical that you permaban me.
If we will ever agree on something, it should be that this is the best for the servers future according to public and a lot of ZHG members' opinion.

Regards,

Enforcer

RECAP
-Lost "trial by combat"
-Don't enjoy playing on the server anymore
-People don't enjoy me playing on the server

Praise Bit! It is good to praise Him!
(This post was last modified: 15.09.2016 20:14 by Enforcer.)
15.09.2016 20:06
Find all posts by this user
Vermin Offline
Loves yew ALL!

RE: [Ban request] Enforcer

I only just joined the server when the Adolf Hitler guy got polled and I added 18000 votes. Sorry that I cant be everywhere all the time. I'm usually fairly quick on dealing with idiots, you know that. Some other admins are quicker or more alert than others. I dont really check up on them and I dont have monthly ban quota.

As for the ban, I dont think a duel is a good reason to ban someone, so it wont happen. Whatever was decided in regards to that issue was done without my knowledge and from what I hear, seen(by others) as a joke only. Seems you took that serious. When I noticed that, I said I wouldnt have any of it. Maybe thats why it was deleted.

That you dont enjoy playing on the server is your opinion, I cannot help you with that since little has changed over the years. In fact there are more admins now than two years ago. As for what was said, I dont think it was negative, not what I read in any case(I either missed it or wasnt there). People have told me that you have your problems, as you have hinted here. Other than that, I know little to nothing. Not even the ones who talked to you over Steam said anything and I didnt ask.
No, you are not the worst and you would already have been banned if you were, although you have at times said things in ways that werent very nice either.
You dont have to leave for me, but if you insist... A ban however is not happening, I will remove your name from the banlist if others add it. And in case you dont realize, there are plenty of people who wouldnt get that assurance.

Angel
15.09.2016 21:26
Dumatadast Offline
Wiseman of the Eight Skyscrapers

(15.09.2016 20:06)Enforcer Wrote:  people that wanted to get rid of me for real
There was no one in ZHG who wanted to get rid of you for real. If you had that impression, you were simply wrong.

(15.09.2016 20:06)Enforcer Wrote:  that I am an annoying cunt was known to me aswell.
Perhaps it would be a reasonable idea to improve yourself? Smile

(15.09.2016 20:06)Enforcer Wrote:  During the time I played under my own name, the same people that turned me into the black sheep of the server were nice to me or did not say anything at all.
People that turned you into the black sheep of the server??? Who is that? You consider yourself the black sheep of this server? No one ever did consider you a black sheep in ZHG, at least to my knowledge. Stop imagining things. Had you been a black sheep you would be banned a few times already.

(15.09.2016 20:06)Enforcer Wrote:  Despite my faults I liked to believe that I still was not the worst of those that played on this server.
You were not the worst, and no one considered you as such, trolls perhaps did.

(15.09.2016 20:06)Enforcer Wrote:  During the periods that ZHG admins were largely absent, I took it upon myself to 'govern' the server with nothing more than an option for a kick- or banpoll.
In return I am now getting punished for calling the idiots that played here, idiots.
We need to clear one thing out. The trial by combat thing, which you proposed as a joke - we did agree on it as a JOKE also. No one EVER thought of banning you for real, the thing was supposed to be a small fun event, and even if you lost you wouldn't be banned. Perhaps you understood us as taking it for serious - I never took it for serious, and never intended it as such. The organisation of this thing caused some major confusion between some members however, and I believe no one informed you about the details or anything at all after I left, for which I am sorry, as I should have clarified it.

(15.09.2016 20:06)Enforcer Wrote:  At the same time, the values that I felt this server had compared to shitholes like mount and siege and wolfpack have fallen beyond a level I can live with.
Values?! Come on, how old are you? This is a place in internet where people play a game about murdering each other in medieval times. There are no values, and if one insists there are, he must quite, well, delusional. Rules - sure, customs even perhaps, but values?

(15.09.2016 20:06)Enforcer Wrote:  Some people know that the past months have been nothing less but terrible for me and that warband was one of few ways out.
Some people know and care, others know and don't care, some don't even know at all. If you have problems, you go to a psychologist, which I strongly advise. No hostility intended at all Wink

(15.09.2016 20:06)Enforcer Wrote:  to first ask shorast and then david what had happened to my trial
Again, it is my fault for not clearing things out, as I have assumed they have been done so already. I take all the blame for this, and only this.

(15.09.2016 20:06)Enforcer Wrote:  -People don't enjoy me playing on the server
So what? Why would you care? You play for yourself or others?

Today I figured by your words on the server that the matter is not resolved, which quite shocked me. I told Iru to talk with you, but then I realised that it should be me to clear things out, and you didn't give me a chance declining my friend invite.
I really recommend learning some self-control and developing at least a degree of cool-headedness, no personal offence intended.

Dear Enforcer, to conclude:
-No one ever wanted you banned, if you heard so it was all banter,
-Trial by combat was supposed to be a fun event, it is my fault it didn't play that way,
-If you don't enjoy playing, stop playing,
-Develop a thicker skin,
-You're on the internet, start taking things with a grain of salt.

That would be all from me. I hope this resolves the matter.

Shorast Dumatadast
(This post was last modified: 15.09.2016 22:48 by Dumatadast.)
15.09.2016 22:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
DavidMF Offline
Pet of Zendar

[BAN REQUEST PRANK GONE WRONG]

"Its a prank bro !"

Edit: Locked. See ya soon o/
(This post was last modified: 25.09.2016 17:39 by DavidMF.)
16.09.2016 12:33
Thread Closed